Thursday 15 November 2012

I2D4: Pies

Pies have always been one of my many sinful indulgence. It is one of the things that I know is not good for me but I do it anyway- yeah! Am a naughty girl and a rebel. I have tried my hand at a few recipes but have never really forayed deeply in to the world of delicious and decadent pies. So let me bring you on a journey to pie neverland, with a few of my favroites. Enjoy!...


Chocolate Angel Pie

Chocolate Angel Pie

Snickers Pie

Snickers Pie...mmmm



Chocolate Espresso pie

Chocolate Espresso pie

Lucky You Mint Pie

Lucky You Mint Pie

Chocolate-Strawberry Truffle Pie

Chocolate-Strawberry Truffle Pie -- strawberries, cashews, cocoa powder, coconut oil

Grasshopper Pie

Grasshopper Pie

Millionaire Pie

Peanut Butter-Chocolate Banana Cream Pie


Peanut Butter-Chocolate Banana Cream Pie recipe


Chocolate caramel banana cream pie

Emeril's Banana Cream Pie. This needs to be in my stomach. Now. (Saw this on Food Network's The Best Thing I've Ever Ate.)

Candy and Caramel Apple Pie

Candy and Caramel Apple Pie..it is just as delicious as it sounds.

Hawaiian Pie

Two Minute Hawaiian Pie

Pretzel chocolate pudding pie

Pretzel Chocolate Pudding Pie

Pink lemonade pie

pink lemonade pie!

S'Mores Pudding Pie

S'Mores Pudding Pie by cupcakesandkalechips #Pie #Smores #cupcakesandkalechips

Truffle Pie

Truffle Pie #pauladeen

Peppermint and White Chocolate Cream Pie

Peppermint and White Chocolate Cream Pie

Butterfinger pie

 Apple Pie with Lemon Butter Crust

Homemade Apple Pie with Lemon Butter Crust

Peanut Butter Pie

Peanut Butter Pie (secret: It's made easy and healthy with Greek yogurt!) (other secret: No baking!)

S'mores pie

S'MORES PIE!!!!!!

Crisp coconut and chocolate pie

Martha Stewart's crisp coconut and chocolate pie

Coconut Cream Pie

Coconut Cream Pie

Caramel Pie

Caramel Pie Recipe - Caramel Pie made from scratch makes a delicious dessert for the holidays and special occasions.


Mocha Cream Pie

Mocha Cream Pie. #shopfesta



Chocolate Pie

Chocolate Pie

For more pie wonderland follow this board on pinterest http://pinterest.com/nanamaryann/pies/

No comments:

Post a Comment